Thursday, November 1, 2012

Boo!

We had a memorable Halloween this year.  Our neighborhood is the Go-To choice for hundreds upon hundreds of children every year.  Last year was our first Halloween here and we ran out of candy early.  So this year, I
bought 22 giant bags of candy to be ready.  That's A LOT OF CANDY!!!!!

But what made Halloween even better was Rudder.  He wore an actual costume this year.
Like it?

Here's another view:

He was so proud and happy.  We had him out on his pillow on the front porch with us, and all the children (hundreds, maybe even a thousand) loved on him and admired his costume and petted him.  At one point I thought he might be getting cold and tried to move him inside, but he gave me THAT look.  

My Bacon Dog!  (maple kind)  PS:  We ran out of candy the first hour.  Next year I guess it'll be 44 bags.  

1 comment: