Saturday, April 28, 2012

My morning with Rudder

Rudder and I spent the morning together.  First I fed him:


This may look just like a baggie with a label.  But, in a household where we all want to take care of Rudder, it avoids his getting fed three times (and getting 3 doses of meds).  He does have that orphan doggie look down pat!!!!!

Then he went for a walk.

After his walk, he gets

These may seem like little things to you, but they are his entire raison d'etre!

Then we practiced...that is, I practiced while Rudder rested from the walk and the eating.


Then we had to go out...


Only we forget a lot why it is we go out....

So we...

come in again.

Then I make lunch, which is his favorite thing because he can do his vacuum cleaner routine on the floor...very motivating!

And then because this was all so exhausting, we

Isn't he the best?!!?!?!?!!

1 comment: